2016 - Exceptional Results at Uffculme
Uffculme School students and staff are once again celebrating a truly exceptional set of GCSE results as a remarkable 85% of the year group achieved the gold standard of 5 or more A*-C results including English and Maths in this year’s public examinations. These outstanding results are an improvement of 3% from last year and this is the fifth successive year of increased results. They represent the culmination of five years of hard work and reflect students’ outstanding commitment to their studies alongside the very positive relationships which they have built up with their teachers.
Key Performance Data (2016 Results)
- Average Attainment 8 score per pupil = 61.73 points
- Percentage of pupils achieving a ‘good pass’ in English and Maths = 85%
- Progress 8 score = 0.92 - (11th Highest Ranked State-Funded School in England for this measure)
- Percentage of pupils making 3+ Levels of Progress in English = 98.4%
- Percentage of pupils making 4+ Levels of Progress in English = 72.4%
- Percentage of pupils making 3+ Levels of Progress in Maths = 87.0%
- Percentage of pupils making 4+ Levels of Progress in Maths = 52.7%
- Student Destinations – 100% of pupils continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study
- Percentage of students achieving the Ebacc = 13.4%
For further information about the results see School and College Performance Tables
Previous exam results
OfSTED Inspection Report
Uffculme School was graded Outstanding in all areas at its last inspection by OfSTED. You can read the full report here.