We provide support for students with Cognition and learning needs, Physical and sensory needs, Speech, language, communication and interaction needs (including Autism) and Social and emotional health needs.
Most buildings have recently been adapted for wheelchair access and we welcome pupils with physical disabilities.
Graduated approach to identification and support of students with S.E.N.D
- Provision Mapping: Cognition & Learning
- Provision Mapping: Speech, language, communication and interaction (including Autism)
- Provision Mapping: Social and emotional health
- Provision Mapping: Sensory & Physical
- Outcomes of Interventions
Analysis of learning support
Devon Information Support and Advice Service (DIAS) : provides a free, impartial and confidential service for parents and carers. 01392 383080 - www.devonias.org.uk
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Pupil Medication Policy
- SEND Uffculme School Offer