Offering the best quality educational opportunities to students of all abilities and aptitudes.
Attainment is outstanding but it is not just about results. We aim to produce young people fit for the demands of a complex, global society. We have a proud tradition in outdoor education, musical, dramatic and sporting enrichment and value community service alongside high achievement.
Uffculme is a happy school where students and teachers enjoy working together. We have a strong ethos based on core values of respect, tolerance and courtesy. We set high standards of behaviour and actively promote self discipline, self respect, resilience and responsibility. Through these values our young people gain the confidence to take their place in society and develop the skills and attitudes to enable them to succeed in their chosen paths.
The Uffculme Promise
We want to be a school where:
- New experiences and opportunities are shared and memories are created
- Young people have high self-esteem and confidence in their abilities
- Lively and enquiring minds are inspired to develop and achieve
- Everyone is included and everyone matters
- Success is recognised and celebrated
- It's cool to succeed